Get Fit: Take it "on the road" -- Be sure to have light weight fitness apparel and shoes you can pack in a backpack or suitcase for those unexpected opportunities to briskly walk or swim or workout with family or on business. The summer is full of outdoor activities that you can capitalize upon IF you have the right apparel!
Get Organized: Continue to press toward a calendar (cheap and sweet) that works, routinely examining your schedule WAG (because every week is different), eliminating and concentrating your closet/garage/desk for things to pitch or put away, and DON'T HESITATE to put together an EMERGENCY KIT for your car(s) and front door this weekend. You never know when you or a loved ones will need them.
Get Inspired: Though the "end of times" news was BIG (and brief) this weekend, it reminded me that we should always live as if today is the last day of our lives--full of passion for God and others, making every day and conversation count, and considering our future as all we've got (rather than our past is what we can rest on)! Yes, and amen?
Be encouraged,
Becky
hi,
ReplyDeleteeveryone. just wanted to catch up with the group.
get fit: can do better rating 7
get organized: rating 4
get inspired: rating 3
need to get going it looks like thanks for the radio show Becky
Becky:
ReplyDeleteI am not getting the call information any more because of my E-mail problem. I called Reggi and left a message awhile ago and then again today.
I like being a part of the live calls. soooon?
thanks.
Had trouble posting all afternoon.
ReplyDeleteWas going to say, having your walking shoes and a Bible on mp3 is a good idea. Often if I am stuck at a doctor's appointment waiting and waiting, I wish I could go walk around. Not sure if it would work, but it would be nicer than sitting there. Great reminders to have emergency kits.
Mickey, send me your new Email!
ReplyDeleteLiked the idea of bags for fit, planing, praying.
ReplyDeletethanks
have a great weekend.
I thought the idea for the bag was ingenious. I am using this it this weekend on my out of town trip. Light weight nikes good idea.
ReplyDeleteMickey, nice to see you post. I am not doing great on the get fit. I know it is lack of planning and then lost of interest. Keep your chin up Mickey.
Headed to my room to pray for all of us.
Hope you all have a blessed holiday weekend.
ReplyDeleteBecky, I prayed your speaking engagement went well!